Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to Japan

After our trip to Utah, I was a little sad because I realized that a vacation is not really a vacation when you are a mother. There are no breaks from being a mother. My funk was mainly due to the fact that I was exhausted and desperately in need of a nap. Joseph offered to watch Nicholas and cook dinner while I took a nap. I woke up to this. Oh how I love my sweet husband!!!



(Nicholas was dressed up as a Sumo wrestler and loved eating his chopsticks.)




4 comments:

Michael Muhlestein said...

Josefu wa subarashii ryoriya to omoimasu. Kare ga yoku ryori shittara ii desu! Ai shitteimasu yo!

Jennifer said...

That's awfully sweet of him.

Net said...

Okay, that's just hilarious! Did somebody go to Japan on a mission??? (seriously. I don't know the answer to that)

Maren said...

Nope, the Japan theme was purely pulled out of Joseph's imagination.