Teeth: 4 (just barely got the fourth)
Weight: 24 lbs
Height: Around 31 inches
Ba (Uses for bye-bye, bottle, and blanket)
*She isn't a talker, but she knows a few signs and can let you know exactly what she needs. There is a song on scriptures scouts about King Noah that we have altered and sing about Lexi. It goes, “I want, want, want what I want, want, want, and this is how I get it. I grunt, grunt, grunt for what I want want want and I always get it.” It is funny if you know scriptures scouts.
She is getting pretty good at using a spoon and fork. She still will not allow us to feed her. She loves lunch meat, oranges, french fries, ketchup, and ice cream.
Other Cute Things About Her:
- She loves to run away when I try to get her dressed. She thinks it is hilarious .
- She loves to dance.
- She clasps her hands together when we say, “prayers.”
- She loves TV and movies. She especially loves Mickey Mouse and Sesame Street. She is particularly fond of Elmo. She will find the remote, hand it to me, and then go and stand in front of the TV.
- She loves shoes and socks and taking them off. When we go to indoor playgrounds, she will always rearrange all the other kids shoes.
- She loves playing hide and go seek. Mainly, she loves finding Nicholas.
- She LOVES her blankets.
- She is a good napper and good at going to bed. Though if she doesn't think it is her bedtime, then there is no getting her down. She does not respond to snuggling, bouncing, lullabies, or begging.
- She loves books, though she does tear them.
- She is so much better than she was at not sticking random things in her mouth.
- She loves the outdoors MUCH more than her brother. She loves gathering sticks and playing in the sandbox. She will help me find her shoes and socks so she can go outside.
- She is fascinated by puppies.
- She can entertain herself, which is such a blessing.
- She is really ticklish on her neck.
- She grows all her hair on the back of her head so she is always being called a boy. She also wears some of Nicholas' old shoes so that contributes to the problem. She also refuses to wear a bow.
- She responds to both Princess and Lexi.
- When we ask for loves, she will snuggle up on your shoulder and lay her head there for a few moments.
- She is rarely in a bad mood. When she is upset, she drops to the floor and shakes her head. It her little mini tantrum.
- She will wave bye-bye. When she shakes her head yes, she often loses her balance because she does it so vigorously.
- If she sees or hears anyone clapping, she immediately joins in.
- She loves her bottle. She will often get upset if she sees a bag that at one time held a bottle. When she sees that (or anything she really wants) she will grunt and tense her jaws and start to shake.