Tuesday, February 9, 2010
On Monday, Nicholas turned 4 months!! Here is a little bit about him:
- Eating. He loves eating more than anything!! He cries after he is finished as if to say, "Hey, I was enjoying that! What made you think I was done?" If he wasn't so chunky, I would worry about these crying episodes.
Other Activities He Enjoys:
- Playing Wii with Papa and giving grunts of encouragement.
- Standing (with help of course). He is starting to get more stable. When he use to stand, he would always remind me of my brother Richard hula hooping on the Wii.
- Throwing tantrums in the store so he can meet other friendly Texans that give him lots of sympathy and smiles.
- Undressing. He giggles every time I take his arms out of his sleeves. He is extremely ticklish.
- Vigorous bouncing. He doesn't go for gentle rocking. He loves going eight-wheeling in his stroller with his Papa.
- Spiting up on anything that is dry-clean only. Lets face it, he spits up and drools on EVERYTHING. We go through several bibs and diaper cloths a day!! I can't believe he is gaining so much weight when he spits up so much of his feedings!!
- Green Soothie Pacifier.
- Boom-chaka-laka-chaka-laka-chaka-Boom (repeated over and over and over and over)
- The alphabet when you also make the sounds of each of the letters
- Nicholas is definitely a morning person. He is most cheerful for the hour between when he wakes up in the morning and his first morning nap.
- Nicholas still cannot sleep unless he is TIGHTLY swaddled.
- He has a HUGE bald spot.
- He hates being lower than everyone else. He likes to be at the same height or taller.
- He frequently gags himself while he tries to fit both his hands into his mouth.
- Nicholas doesn't care if he has a dirty diaper. In fact, he will do his business and then look up and smile. I thinks he prefers his diaper warm and squishy.
- He shows no interest in rolling over, though he loves it now when Mommy rolls him around. (**He rolled over for the first time on 2/13/10. He did it twice that day and only one time since.***)
- He still doesn't love tummy time. He does it for about 5 minutes tops when he is in a good mood.
- He is a daddy's boy. He always stops what he is doing (even eating) and will listen to Papa. He also loves to look at daddy.