Saturday, August 14, 2010

My 26th Birthday!

Birthday plans included:

  1. Visit IKEA (Joseph was a wonderful sport and didn't complain at all during our two hour long trip. He had Nicholas try out all the beds and even sit on a few couches. We ended up only getting a shower curtain liner and some curtain rods.)
  2. Eat at Macaroni Grill. (I even got a big piece of free chocolate cake for my birthday.)
  3. Watch Netflix movies. (Joseph surprised me with a subscription to Netflix. We are doing the one month free trial right now and really enjoying it.)
  4. Not to deal with anybody's bodily fluids besides my own. (I failed on this birthday goal. I wanted to go one day without changing a diaper, cleaning up a blow out, or wiping up spit up. I don't think I will have a day free of this until Nicholas is out of the house.
  5. Go to yard sales. (I scored two beach ball and 3 pool noodles for 75 cents.)
  6. Pick up a free smoothie at McDonalds. (Nicholas LOVED the smoothie. He drank half of it and cried when it was gone.)
It was a wonderful day. Joseph is an amazing husband and he loves to spoil me. My favorite part of the day was spending it with my two favorite men. I am so very blessed.

No comments: