Height: 28 inches
Weight: 21 lbs
Tooth Count: 0
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Mobility: Proficient at the dead man crawl and rolling. She is a full fledged explorer. Good at sitting
Sleeping: Likes to take two to three naps. She is a night owl. I can sometimes get her to go to bed before 11 about once a week. She always wakes up at 8 am no matter when she goes to bed. It isn't too big of a problem except for one week Nicholas decided to get up at 6:30 every morning, which meant I had to be up at 6, and then they wouldn't nap at the same time.
- Eating paper, plastic bags, and strings.
- Rolling around on our bed or Nicholas' bed.
- Searching for small objects.
- Rolling around in Nicholas' play food.
- Time on the tramp. She doesn't really love it unless you are holding her when you jump. (I don't blame her. It is also hard for her to keep her last meal down sometimes.)
- Trip to the movies. (Interested in it. Didn't sleep a wink.)
- Firework show. (LOVED IT.)
- Taste of a french fry. (LOVED IT. I had a hard time prying it back out of her hand. Sometimes I call her my little french fry because she looks like she has a little ketchup on top with her reddish hair.)
- Near chocking episode. (She tried to eat a brown fuzzy ball.)
- Ant bites. (I put her in the bumbo on our driveway and she got bit approximately 10 times on her leg.
- We are trying to get her to like a binkie. She is starting to warm up to it, but gets so intrigued by it that she won't go to sleep with it. She also loves Nicholas' sippy cup and will play with it while we are eating dinner.
Relationship with Nicholas: Nicholas developed a new game called "bounces" where he throws things at Lexi and tries to get them to bounce off her. He has played it like three times. Lexi doesn't cry unless she gets hit in the face. Poor little thing. Nicholas gets in a lot of trouble when he plays this game. He looks at me with these sad eyes and tells me, "Mom. I was just playing bounces."