Joseph enjoying his steak birthday dinner today.
Weight: Higher than his wrestling weight in high school
- He is very excited for his new GoogleTV box to come
- His Nexus One phone
- Teaching Nicholas to like the things he likes. Yesterday, he tried to convince Nicholas that he liked watching Papa play Final Fantasy VII. He did succeed in teaching Nicholas to say, "Chocobo." He has been more successful at catching Nicholas interest with other activities. While Nicholas wasn't too interested in watching football, he did love it when Joseph taught him the proper way to hold a football and let him run "super" fast around the house with it.
- Going to the park with Nicholas.
- Henoch-Schonlein Purpura
Big Accomplishments This Year:
- Finished his second year of medical school. On Friday, Joseph also finished his internal medicine rotation.
- Joseph has the strangest sleeping habits out of anyone in the family. It doesn't help that for the past few weeks he was on call all night at the hospital every five days. His major sleeping problem is that he has a hard time falling asleep and a equally hard time getting up. He will lay in bed for hours tossing and turning or playing games on his phone before he finally drifts off to sleep.
- He is easy to please and will eat whatever I make him. He is even good at eating all his vegetables.
- He loves eating what we have grown in our garden.
- He hates power cords to get tangled.
- He wears cargo pants with his tie and white shirt.
- You know that tree climbing phase kids go through? Joseph never left.
- Being partly deaf has made him capable of sleeping through anything.