Sunday, November 1, 2009

20 pictures of some things we've been up to

This represents a summary of the last few months since school started and the baby came. Pictures are in reverse chronological order.

This is Nicholas. We've spent lots of time with him lately.

This is Stripes. He is our pet gecko (at least until he decides to leave.)

Here we are at my "white coat ceremony". I thought it was way overkill for presenting an article of clothing, but it was very nicely put together. Nicholas is sporting his tie too!

The moment I put on my first white coat. Very touching.

A 3 generation picture! Maren's mom was an invaluable help to us in the week after Nicholas arrived and we were happy to play host.

A fortunate meeting for my dad in Dallas led to another 3 generation picture! My mom also got to see Nicholas during a layover but it was a very abbreviated visit that had no picture taking involved.

We start 'em young here.

More fun with Nicholas and dress up.

More Nicholas.

More Grandma Wells and grandson Nicholas

Papa and son playing on the floor during Nicholas' tummy time.

More Nicholas. This time looking very contemplative.

Sleeping. (We really do spend lots of time with this kid.

Papa and son caught napping.

At the hospital.

Yeah...

Nicholas' first picture ever.

He wasn't always on the outside.

It's hard to see from the picture, but this guy really did get huge!

Pulling out our old living room carpet in preparation for our new wonderfully soft and clean carpet.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pictures!!!!! Thanks for posting so many of Nicholas. He is such a sweet little guy. The one of the family in your white coat is great because you can see how really tiny he is. So much fun. I hope he has his nights and days figured out now! I want to come and see you guys again so bad.

Elisabeth said...

That baby is sooooooo cute! Congrats on having a way cute baby! Also, thanks so much for posting the pictures! You guys should keep doing it!

Kathryn said...

Nicholas is so cute! I like your pictures. I feel like I'm always dragging my roommates over to the computer to show them my nephews and niece! And I'm way excited to see you guys over Christmas.