Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Official Stats from the Doctors

Lexi
Height: 34.96 inches (80th percentile)
Weight 29 lbs 12.2 oz (84th percentile)

Nicholas
Height: 41.73 inches (79th percentile)
Weight: 43 lbs 3.4 oz (92th percentile)

Lexi got one shot and Nicholas got three today at the doctor.  Lexi was great thanks to the big cup of milk I had ready to soothe her.  Nicholas was too upset on the other hand to eat the candy I brought him.  He cried for 20 minutes afterwards.  He screamed all the way out of the building,  "I don't like this place.  It is no fun.  Lets get out of her." He got lots of sympathetic smiles on the way out as we left.  I bet a lot of people have these exact same feelings when it comes to the University Hospital.  I bet many wish they could be as vocal about them as little Nicholas.

No comments: