Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nicholas at Three

Height: 38 1/4 inch
Weight: 37 lbs

My Favorite Phrases He Says:

  • "This oatmeal sure does have sugar bugs.  Yep, it sure does."
  • "Let me look in your mouth.  I see SUGAR BUGS."
  • "I have a question..."
  • "Lets talk about elephants and mice."
  • "Who do we ask when we don't know where to go?  That's right.  The MAP."
  • "If you see a _______, yell _______."
  • "Lets go back to Texas." (He thinks our house is named Texas.)
  • "I don't want to be alone.  I need a friend."
  • "If you give me 10 kisses, I will give you ______"
  • "I need you to lay with me for 10 minutes!!!"
  • "I've got my sword.  I've got my map.  I've got my pixie dust.  We only use pixie dust for emergencies."
  • "I stole your pixie dust."
  • "Do you know what doesn't have sugar bugs?  That's right, WATER."
  • "Got to go POTTY!  Whisk me away."
  • "I sure do."  "It sure does."
  • "It fell way down there and went clonk bonk."


Favorite Foods: Pasta, Mac 'n Cheese, Ice Cream, and Juice

What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up:  A REAL doctor, like Papa

Favorite Places to Go: The Ark, the Tubes, Chuck E Cheese, the Museum, the Park, and Grandma's House in Utah

Favorite Shows:  Captain Oso, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Diego, Dora, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Super Reader, and Handy Mandy

Favorite Movie:  Dumbo

Favorite Color: Purple (Changes though.)

Favorite Song: I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee

2 comments:

Megan said...

SO FUNNY!!! I want to hear these things in person, he is just hillarious!

Megan said...

Also, where did "sugar bugs" come from? I love it.