Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lexi in the Leaves

Today the huge tree in our front yard dumped all of its leaves. Luckily, I was able to vacuum them up with the leaf blower we bought on Black Friday. (You know you are an old married couple when your big exciting purchases on Black Friday are a leaf blower, dress socks, and fabric.) When I saw the huge piles of leaves, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to photograph Lexi in them. (Nicholas was napping at the time.) It was a cold day so I expected a lot of wailing and gnashing of gums during our little photo session. I was surprised when she just laid in the leaves bewildered but calm. I only had time to snap a few shots before I had to rush her back into the warm house. Here are the results:


1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I think my favorite part of that post (besides the pictures, naturally) was the "wailing and gnashing of gums" comment! I love you Maren!