Friday, December 23, 2011

Lexi at 2 months





Weight: 14.2 lbs with clothes and a diaper
Height: 23 inches
Chins: 2
Clothing Size: She is in 3 month clothes now.
Eye Color: Grey blue

I can't believe my little girl is two months old. She has been such a fun addition to our home. I tease that holding Lexi is better than therapy:) When life gets crazy, Nicholas throws tantrums, or I'm worn out, I grab little Lexi and snuggle with her and the world is suddenly okay. She is pure sweetness and smiles. She is never upset for no reason and is very patient. She waits her turn to be loved on.

Talking: She is making fewer dolphin noises as she is getting older. She has the cutest laugh. She can also carry on a good coo conversation. I talk to her and she will coo and smile back. It is my favorite thing to do with her. My other favorite noise she makes is her very unlady-like burps.

Sleeping: She still has no schedule. She can sleep a good 6 hours straight every once in a while. She doesn't have to be swaddled as much as Nicholas. She likes sleeping in her bouncer chair the most, but will actually sleep in her crib really well. The only thing consistent is she likes to stay up until around 11 or 12. When she wakes up from a long nap, she is always at her happiest. She will sit, smile, and do her superman stretches before she eats.

Hates the Most: Wardrobe changes

Likes the Most: Being talked to and smiled at. (She especially likes it when you tell her that she is smart and pretty.)

Funniest Sibling Interaction: Nicholas had decided to wake up super early one morning and I wasn't too pleased. I was telling him that it was too early to be up. His noises, however, woke Lexi up in the next room and at that point I gave up the idea that he should go back to bed. I went into Lexi's room and brought her back in Nicholas' room. When we came into the room, he said, "Look Mom, Lexi is happy to see me." I burst into laughter. I got the hint. Nicholas thinks we should all be happy to see him, even if it is six in the morning.

No comments: