Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nicholas' Upcoming B-day

Nicholas turns ONE this Friday!!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. My little man is growing up so fast. He took his first steps during the Saturday morning session of conference.

To celebrate our favorite little man's B-day, we are going to have a super casual party this Friday. It is mainly an excuse to eat fall-themed treats with our friends. Anyone who lives nearby is more than welcome to attend. I thought I would post a modified version of the invitation Joseph made.


Also, to celebrate Nicholas' B-day we are going to let him eat as much ice cream as he wants. He loves to take little tastes of our ice cream and has always wanted a bowl to himself. I don't know if he will end up only eating a spoon full or downing half a gallon. I'm betting he will eat two cups worth in one sitting. You are welcome to comment and leave your bets. I'll post the results on Saturday.

4 comments:

Christina Muhlestein said...

Have you seen that kid! He is definitely going to eat at least 1.5 cups! May wager is in.

Mary Muhlestein ♥ said...

I think he is going to eat at least three cups!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! I think he'll eat 4 cups of ice cream My son would! What an adorable boy! Have a great time at the Party for him! Missing you Maren and Joseph=- and I'd like to see Nicholas, hope Texas is great! Chelsea

Tatia said...

I finally found your blog! Yay! It is about time, right? I can't wait to find out how much ice cream Nicholas ate!