Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rice Cereal

Since Nicholas came home from the hospital, Joseph has been trying to feed him different foods (i.e., pickles, carrots, rice, sugar). Yesterday, I had to tell him that I didn't think it was a good idea to feed Nicholas part of the lemon bar he was eating. I don't think Joseph was convinced, but he didn't do it. (It will be thanks to Joseph that Nicholas will be indestructible when he grows up because daddy doesn't allow him to live a sheltered life.) Nicholas is almost five months old, so I thought I would finally pick up something that Joseph could feed him. Hence, we bought a small box of rice cereal. Here is a video of Nicholas's first few tastes of rice cereal. He still doesn't know what to do with it. He just tastes it and lets it drool back out of his mouth.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Even though he couldn't figure out how to actually get it down, that boy is CUTE!!!!