Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nicholas's First December

This week was pretty slow because Joseph had to study. Joseph had his Anatomy Lab final this Friday and his Anatomy Lecture final is tomorrow. I mainly did chores around the house while he studied. I finally painted our nightstands and put new handles on them.




My life is improving because Nicholas is only waking up once during the night. He is also interacting more and will smile back at you.




It is starting to feel like Christmas and it even snowed a little on Wednesday. I learned how to make tamales from one of the sisters in the ward at this weeks Relief Society activity. Tamales are a Texas Christmas tradition. We also had a Ward Christmas party on Saturday. Tonight we are going to sleep under the Christmas tree. We already had the air mattress blown up because we had a potential med student staying with us the past three days.



I also had a failed attempt at making a sugar cookie Christmas tree. The tips of my stars kept breaking off and then my tree fell over.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Nicholas is so freakin cute!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Cute kid! Does that mean we will have a tamale tutorial from you at Christmas? That is something I want to learn how to make!