Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

On Monday, we celebrated Easter with my parents. We did an Easter egg hunt and dyed Easter eggs. Since this Easter egg hunt, we have done an Easter egg hunt each day. Nicholas wakes up and will tell me, "Mom, lets play Easter egg hunt. I need, I need, I need, I need an Easter egg hunt." Today we were doing our Easter egg hunt before church and Nicholas looked up and said, "This is the best Valentine's Day ever!!"





Lexi with her Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Wells.

Our neighbor brought over these bags filled with Easter treats. They are amazing at picking the perfect gifts for the kids. We have the BEST neighbors.

We grabbed this picture before church. We were almost late which was really bad because I had to give a talk in sacrament. I have the cutest family!!


We had a down pour today. In about 15 minutes, our backyard was transformed into a pool!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That was a pretty cool deluge we had on Sunday. Daron was trying to grill on the patio and not get soaked! Fortunately, it was mostly covered.

Kathryn said...

Those kids are so cute!!!! I love the quotes from Nicholas :)