Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sign me up for that bandwagon!


So my little siblings all banded together to ask for a 'RipStik' and I discovered that they were actually a lot of fun. My older brother decided they were fun too, and decided to purchase one as well. The anti-bandwagon side of me decided that this was far too large of a crowd to join, and I forgot about it for a while. On a recent trip to visit the family, I came across theirs again and found it was still lots of fun. I started thinking I might be willing to get one in spite of their popularity. I mentioned this to my sweet wife, and was surprised to find this one day when I got home!! I've decided to call it "The GIMP" (not to be confused with the software) since its wheel clicks a little when it rides, but it still rides very nice!

4 comments:

Michael Muhlestein said...

Pretty darn awesome, if you ask me. And it doesn't even seem like you are giving into peer pressure if your wife buys it for you!

Kat & Joe said...

those look way fun. THe only chance I have had to ride one was when I was very pregnant and lets just say I didn't try due to probably hurting myself even if I wasn't pregnant. Joe and I will have to give it a try sometime.

JOe told me you were sick. I hope you feel better. we wnat to get together before you take off to TEXAS!
Kathryn

Mary Muhlestein ♥ said...

That is awesome and thanks for letting me ride it and I love the noise it makes And it is like really really fun so yeah be careful on it and stuff you rock the world from
Mary
Muhlestein

Kishu said...

Yet I couldnt get what this product is all about ???

:(