Thursday, January 22, 2009

And the winner is... DALLAS!!

We have pondered and prayed about this one and we feel good about our decision.  We are going to move to Dallas Texas and I will go to UT Southwestern Medical School.  I am very excited and slightly surprised since I almost didn't even apply to UT Southwestern.  But in the end, the affordability, the advantageous real estate market, the warm weather, and the amazing green lined sky scraper won us over.  Now I just have to graduate from BYU...

6 comments:

Michael Muhlestein said...

Congratulations! You'll do great, I'm sure.

PML said...

Alright! It always feels good to make a decision.

Lili and Jeff said...

Hooray! I am glad you came to a decision! Sadness though, as I will lose my favorite visiting teaching companion! But still, very exciting, I hear Texas is just lovely.

~*Jen*~ said...

Nate loves that skyscraper LOL...

Congrats you guys! It's always exciting taking another big step in life! :D

Kat & Joe said...

Congrats again, Thanks for hanging out with us for sunday dinner and Settlers. We will definetly have to do that again before you leave. Our Feb Sundays are busy, but we should try for early March. I am sad know that I think you guys will be gone.
Kathryn Creswell

PML said...

I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com