Sunday, December 30, 2007

Prodeo Quod Dominor (Our Family Motto)

Today in church, we had an inspirational sacrament meeting concerning setting goals for the new year. As part of Joseph's valiant effort to keep me entertained, we told each other our lofty goals for the new year. We were counseled to share our goals in a prominent place so that we will be more likely to achieve them, hence this blog entry.

Joint Goals:
1. Continue in awesomeness.
2. Keep dominating.

Joseph's Personal Goal:
Delay translation another year in order to help those less fortunate (i.e., everyone)

Maren's Personal Goal:
Keep all of Joseph's female admirers at bay.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Those are some pretty large goals you have set there. Well Maren's won't be that hard. I don't really get Joseph's though. Good luck on keeping them.

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

I especially liked the part about continuing domination! Keep rockin' team captains!
(The first comment had a slight spelling error)

Elisabeth said...

I just wanted to be cool and make a comment too. So, I would just like to comment on the fact that your little fridge was pretty cute, and that Kathryn is pretty cute too. Especially when she can't spell "especially" or "Captains". You should ask her to tell you the story. You will probably laugh. I am, currently. MERRY NEW YEAR

Megan said...

Joseph and Maren, I love you guys! I just wish David and I could keep up with your domination, but of course we can't because you are THE awesome dominators. Thank you again for letting us stay at your place and for the yummy food.

Bukran said...

It's good to set realistic goals...

The family goal that Meghan and I have? Consume 6.3 lbs of honey butter per capita this coming year.

Crystal said...

Yeah! I can now comment without being a fraudulent impostor! I love the goal about awesomeness. Everyone should try and achieve awesomeness on some level daily. Lets see, my awesomeness for the day is interviewing Realtors. I would say that is pretty awesome!